Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need Help ASAP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chengy17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chengy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need Help ASAP
    Posted: October 31 2004 at 1:31pm

My hair is wierd... it spikes up when it grows ?!
how can i get it flat ? so i can get it like this

http://photo.boxup.com/photo/albumphoto/cd2001a/y211001.jpg

i need as much detail as possible !!!!

like how long should i grow my hair up to
do i need to comb it
what gel should i use
how do i get that style

plz plz help !!! e mail or add me to messenger if you have the time to explain in detail

lmfaligia@hotmail.com

pleeeeeeeeeez help me
Chengy17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chengy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 2:47pm

c mooooooooon help meeeeeeeeeee
The Asian Invasion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Asian Invasion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 9:33pm
Some people's hair just tends to grow up instead of down. Many asian males have this problem from what I have seen.

My brother just wears a hat for a little bit to get his hair to go down, and it works for him... Maybe you can try that.

Love,
Mary
Chengy17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chengy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 11:43am
oh iv done that before but the hair doesnt stick to my head ill just have to w8 until my hair reaches 4 inches...
my hair should go down by then ?

thanks anyway....
Chengy17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chengy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 12:16pm
i mean how does he make his hair go to the side like this

http://data.myidol.org/myidol/pictureDisplayer.php?geo=chinese&ca=Male&ar=Edison%20Chen&ptype=Wallpaper&size=1024x768&pn=67

when i try to do that it just doesnt happen
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 2:27pm
Hey Chengy,

Do keep in mind that famous people always have hair minions. These hair minions live to make sure their clients are completely happy, and will do whatever is necessary to get those kinds of movie star results. Flat irons, relaxer treatments, etc.... all that hassle that costs money. You, on the other hand, don't have hair minions, a million dollars, or a million hours.

All I'm saying is, be realistic. Don't fight the true nature of your hair. (Gawd, now I sound like Confucius...) Although gels, hair sprays, etc... can solve your problem temporarily if you're willing to put the time/effort/money.

Coarse hair weighs itself down if you grow it out past 4-5 inches. I used to have a pixie and it was poofy and frizzy, wouldn't stay down. After getting to about chin length, it stayed down a lot better. Maybe you can consider a hair style that is suitable for your hair type-- something a little longer than the guy in the photo.

Sorry for the tough love and here's a (((hug))) for ya

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Chengy17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chengy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 1:58pm

pffffffff cheers man !!!!!

thanks for replying to me any way

ill consider ya advice thanks !!!

take care
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 12:04am
hmm, with this style you need to grow your hair at least 5 inch or until your hair is weight down. use a mouldable wax or fibre wax. use your finger for styling.

aslo edison chens hair parts that way thats is why he can have that style easily. if your hair does not part that way, you can alter the style to combine with your own natural hair part
Chengy17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chengy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 10:03am
aye i see... thanks for the advice !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic