Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dying my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chengy17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chengy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dying my hair
    Posted: November 08 2004 at 10:01am

ok.... iam stupid

this is the first time im going to colour my hair
i dont know what colour yet

but can i still use normal gel to style it after i dye it ?

what are the things i can and cannot do after i dye my hair???

what is bleaching ???
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2004 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Chengy17 Chengy17 wrote:

ok.... iam stupid

this is the first time im going to colour my hair
i dont know what colour yet

but can i still use normal gel to style it after i dye it ?

what are the things i can and cannot do after i dye my hair???

what is bleaching ???

well it all depends on your skin tone. if you have warm skintone stick to golden, copper, shades if you have red skintone ash shades look the best but you can try anyshade on the colour chart. go to www.howstuffworks.com. Go find about hair colouring. They give a complete information about colouring hair and a way to find out what colour that suit your skin tone and eye colour the best.
yes you can still use normal gel after dyeing.
you have to wait a couple of days after a dye job before you can shampoo. use colour shampoo only. avoid dandruff shampoo or use it like once a week. protect in from the sun with UV products. dont swim in pools for a week after colour. dont relax or perm it.
bleaching is a process of removing colour pigments from the hair shaft. hair will turn from black ( if you have black hair) to orange, to gold, to yellow anf to pale yellow. Perfect if you want to go blond, want light coloured shades, or just want manga hair (blue, pink, green etc colour)
ARGHH
Chengy17 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chengy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 10:43am

hmm ok thanks

should i dye it semi pernable or demi pemanant ?

which one do u have

should i dye all my hair or just the top of my hair ???
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 4:13pm
semi permanents cant lighten hair but can darken it. i dont know about demi permanent i think they like only lighten 2 shades or something. if you have dark asian hair, stick to permanent for better results
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic