Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spiking Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Asian_guy =D View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asian_guy =D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spiking Hair
    Posted: November 28 2004 at 3:13pm
Okay, my hair style is like this. The fronts are spiked up The hair on top of my head are also spiked, but they are pushed to the side slightly and forward (It looks like an anime character's hair). (Sorry if that was a really bad description -_-'') But this style works perfectly with jel. But recently as my hair grews longer the spikes on the top of my head keep collapsing, which makes me look really weird. My hair now is about 6 cm long, and the spikes are collapsing. I kinda don't want to cut my hair all the time or switch to wax or glue. So can anyone give me tips to get stronger spikes using gel. (i know 6 cm isn't long :S)
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2004 at 11:38pm
hehe
sorry for laughing, ihavent seen this type of post in this catagory for a very long time becasue you are like one of the very few people here who wants to have spike hair.
most of the guys here wanted flat hair.
i know what you meant by anime hair spiky hair.
i think you need a stronger gel or wax. have you tried redken super hard gel. i forgot what the real name is, but it supposed to hold gravity defineing style all day. Loreal profesional line also have this wax stick that could make any hair style last all day.
you could always stick to jel, to spike your hair. you may want to reinforced your hair with good quality hairspray.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic