Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jealousy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cirexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cirexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jealousy
    Posted: January 06 2005 at 8:30am
So yeah. I'm a white (polish, to be exact) guy and have dirty blonde frizzyish obnoxious (does what it wants to) hair, and I must say... I am extremely jealous of asian hair. ¬_¬

That's about it. I doubt there is anything I could do for myself personally, without making myself look weird in some way, but still. Thought I'd bring it up. :P

- Cire
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 3:20pm
Frankly, a lot of Asian hairtypes would give anything to have Polish hair! :)

Brightest blessings,
Anais
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 3:34pm
My last stylist told me that the reason he makes so much money is that everybody wants a hair type they don't have and can't do without lots of expert help.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
The Asian Invasion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Asian Invasion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by eKatherine eKatherine wrote:

My last stylist told me that the reason he makes so much money is that everybody wants a hair type they don't have and can't do without lots of expert help.

Nicely said, eKatherine! I grew up wanting nothing, but to get rid of my straight hair and have beautiful waves. I have a drawer filled with things just to curl hair with, but I'm learn to embrace my straight locks because there are tons of curly hairs coming up to me and telling me they wished they have straight hair.

The grass is always greener on the other side!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic