Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BLUE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jaxie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BLUE
    Posted: January 26 2005 at 9:23pm
I want tinted blue hair. I'm asian, with dark brown-black hair. I used Frutis Garnier's 100% colour blueblack formula, but it just made my hair super black.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2005 at 11:16pm
hey i also tried that shade of the same brand. it only made my hair dark. no blue tint. what used was wella colour mousse. its mousse with blue tint it. i have a nice dak blue hair with my black hair. its washable so i could go back to normal anytime.
ARGHH
Jaxie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2005 at 1:13am
I can't find this blue wella mousse you talk about on the internet. I can only see that WELLA sells hair products which are the more natural colours
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2005 at 12:02am
hmm i also cant find it again in my drugstore. but they are also simiar products like the wella mousse that gives you the blue colour you wanter but is washable. try to search up on that.
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic