Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blue Black Hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Krystin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 8:02pm
Hey Girly, thanks for posting bout your hair color. I am dying my hair right now blue black. It looks great so far. I have very very fair skin, I'm like white white. LOL. I think your hair would look awesome blue black. :) You should go for it. Remember, It's always hair. It can be fixed. :) Love Krystin xoxoox
Kylie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 10:29pm
if you havent dyed your hair yet.. i have something to tell you.. i dyed my hair blue/black, and before that i had brown hair with red and blonde highlights.. so yes it does work. but believe me.. i have had my hair dyed blue/black for about a month maybe.. and yes it did look blue. but also my hair looked black, purple, blue, and sometimes pinkish. so whatever u wanna do just beware.. i am struggling right now becuz i want to have my natural color back ( light brown, dark blonde ) and well its gunna take a while to find out how to get rid of this color, becuz i have gotten sick of it.. and not being myself. but if u get to a time that u do want to get rid of that color, DO NOT STRIP YOUR HAIR! it damages ur hair pretty bad.. ( so i was told by my hair stylist )
but i wish you luck.. and i hope u find a great color..

*Ky*
Aeryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 7:58pm
A great product that I've been using is Nutrisse in Black Licorice #10, it's not exactly blue-black but it's nearly that. It's a great black color and feels wonderful. True to the word, it is pretty nourishing and smells wonderful while processing, plus it isn't very drying afterwards like most permanent dyes do (such as Clairol and L'oreal -- tried them before). It promises whatever it gives out and the price isn't so bad. For anyone wanting a nice black shade, go with this. I'm envious of girls & guys who are extremely pale with black hair and blue or green eyes because they look darn sexy and sultry.
Psychobilypinup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychobilypinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2009 at 6:04pm
I used the Loreal Black its in the silver box like ten dollars at walmart?.... It turned blue black for the first week or so... then it started to lighten, it looked cool for a while,

This is my webpage for modeling right now>>
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1215885
You can check out my pictures there with the hair color.
But after those pictures where taken, i can tell you dont use it over semi blonde or blonde hair, (hence I've only died my hair black once in my life besides this...)
So if you have blonde hair, die it twice once with regular dark color, any color dark brown, brown black?
Then dye it.
It pretty much goes along with the rules of bleaching your hair almost white to get shocking blue and bubble gum pink., cause if you dont the pink will turn orang ish, and the blue with definatly turn into a teal/green tint. But anyways anyone got any better than drug store/walsh*tmart brands that work well for blue black?
PsychobilyPinup
Psychobilypinup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychobilypinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2009 at 6:09pm
Oh Wait I almost forgot Bigen powder, get it at sallys or any beauty supply retail store its poweder & you mix it with water , that the first black black, lol serious black die i used.
PsychobilyPinup
borne.blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2009 at 8:14am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsFgwOstvqY

I think this sweetie wears Schwarzkopf LiVE, I will check, but I LOVE his hair. He has the most gorgeous hair style too, Idk what you call his hair style do you? WSITNTongue

Will look up & post when I find the right black. Love your avatar photo color.

Edited by borne.blonde - December 18 2009 at 8:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic