Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ready for a change - Red to Blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iskabibble_23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iskabibble_23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ready for a change - Red to Blonde
    Posted: March 07 2003 at 1:10pm
Hi, I have a question about coloring techniques to use at home. I know that for this kind of thing it is best to use a stylist - but frankly I am just too broke and it looks horrible now.

My hair is past shoulder length, one inch of dark roots, red on the top and faded out at the bottom. I am tired of looking like a calico cat and I am ready for a change.

Anyone have any suggestions and product ideas that can help me? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

snapplegum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snapplegum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 10:39pm
yup! that's me too except my highlights are red on the bottom and black on the top lol. Well i suggest using Wella. You get it at a beauty salon. It lasts for pretty long and it gives you a nice color. The first time u use it your hair might become really dry but then condition it a few days and it'll be fine. Try using a leave in conditioner if u want extra shine !! If you're gonna highlight your hair make sure u dont put too much cuz one time i did and it spread all over. It looked really nice too though but yea my head was red in the sun lol. Hope this helps!
*lub ya lots* RuThi

never give up if you still wanna try
never wipe ur tears if you still wanna cry
never settle for that answer if you still wanna kno
never say you dont like him if you cant let him go..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic