Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dye on skin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
linjnnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linjnnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dye on skin
    Posted: October 13 2003 at 11:25am
would like to know what will take black dye off the skin.
Linda
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2003 at 4:08pm
Believe it or not, a bit of Comet on a wet sponge works wonders and isn't hard on the skin as you'd imagine. Rinse well.

And since preventive measures are better than corrective ones, before I color I coat the whole frame of my face, and my neck and ears, with Vaseline. Then any color on the skin wipes away easily, or washes away in the shower with ease.

Elissa
[/url]

linjnnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linjnnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2003 at 5:40pm
I tried comet it lightened it but didn't take it all off. It will just have to fade away with showers. I personaly would have taken precaution but it was my 16 year old boy who did it then came to me to help correct it. I have allways used ciggerate ashes as a paste but it didn't work this time. Thanks, Linda
Linda
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic