Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need highlights!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kirakay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirakay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need highlights!
    Posted: November 09 2004 at 9:01pm
I colored my light brown/blonde hair 2 shades too dark! I want to add some blonde highlights to make it less harsh. Can anyone offer some advice as to what product to use? I used Nuitrese #70. Someone told me to use Excellence creme but, I am unsure what to do! Please help!
korsakovhatt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korsakovhatt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2004 at 11:01pm
I just did my hair with L'Oreal Creme Lights highlighting kit. It's recommended for use on colour-treated hair. (My hair was dyed with an ash shade that had faded to a golden brown.) I found it really gentle. It also mixes into a paste consistency so it stays where you put it. I wanted an all-over multi-dimensional blonde so I highlighted about 80-90% of my hair. I give this product an A+.

If you have short enough hair, you can use the cap included in the box. For longer hair, you might want to use foils. I have really long hair so I just "painted" it on with a denture brush and a toothbrush.
My user name is WAY too long. Just call me Juliana. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic