Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what color is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what color is this?
    Posted: February 05 2005 at 1:12pm
Okay so I tried colorfixing and bleaching a streak in my hair and it won't get any lighter than orange and its dry. So I decided to stick to brunette, as with dark hair I can experiment with different shades of richness without damage.

What color is this? And how can I achieve it using Color Charm demi permanent color? Is it a golden brown?

Color_Diva928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Color_Diva928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 10:46am
I would say that's a dark espresso brown color. As to how you would acheive it at this point - not really sure... If it were me, I would go to a salon to be on the safe side.
Veronica F. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2005 at 2:12am
If u want this color, u'll have to be careful esp. sinc ur already a brunette, cuz the dark shade u buy like that color could come out black! So maybe get one w/ that base but a little lighter, and so even if it doesn't come out as dark, atleast u know u can always go darker!
bronzed_beauty_14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronzed_beauty_14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2005 at 12:55pm
Wow, that just inspired me to put away the chips.

And insipred my new color!

Thanks Amymusic
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic