Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need some help for my next coloring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Isabel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need some help for my next coloring
    Posted: February 06 2005 at 12:27am
ok to make long stories short people, i have this base color i actually like. this is a big first for me so im very excited. its kinda a mix of things, but looks great and compliments me well. about 3 weeks ago i got 2 color highlights at the salon from my great stylist, one was "light blonde" and the other "dark blonde". the light blonde came out a golden 'jessica simpson' color on my base that i had had, and the other came out a color only like, 2 shades lighter than my base but looks nice and blended.

now my roots are starting to come in again( i got highlights the last time they started growing in) but now i want the base color on the roots first, then the highlights on top of that, but i dont know what to say to my stylist if i want that. making sense? like i need to know if i should say "match the base" or say whatever will fade to the base color. any tips...maybe someone has an idea of what im talking about! lol

thanks
iz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic