Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair extensions in Connecticut???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MJ1821 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ1821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair extensions in Connecticut???
    Posted: August 01 2003 at 4:18pm
hi there
I live in Connecticut and am looking for a salon that is relatively close and does hair extensions. I'm looking for the braid/weft type because I heard that is the least damaging when you're trying to grow your hair out (which I am). I got my long hair cut last November and have since been trying to grow it out. It was a little past my chin when I first got it cut and now it's about an inch or maybe shorter past my shoulders. Growing it out again was a lot more difficult then I anticipated. I have senior pictures soon and really would like to have my hair at least two or three inches longer by then. If anyone knows of a good sylist in the area I'd be extremely grateful!!! Also if anyone has any advice or tips on the least damaging method to use that would be great. Thanks!
Image Makers-Eurolocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Image Makers-Eurolocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 1:28am
Hi there,
Eurolocs is the solution for the clients who are sick and tired of glue and messy extensions. I've been using Eurolocs extensions for 2 yrs now and the clients are loving it. No wax- no weave- no glue -no mess-no damage. If you require just body, a bundle of 50 will suffice and it will cost you initially $300. then $70. an hour for a refitting in 3 months.
If you reguire lets say extra 4 to 6 inch and body it will cost for 2 bundles of 50, $600, hc included. and again $70. an hr for refitting in 3 months. If you require longer 20inches to 24inches - waistline there is an added charge for extra length. They are easy to put on and they stay on and are easy to remove. All other services are extra. Please call if your interested. 203-263-4713 Woodbury, Ct. Tues and Wenesday and 203-597-9079 Waterbury, Ct
beatnikcat03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beatnikcat03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2004 at 7:16am
hello there ,
im not sure what part of ct. you are in but if your close to ma. i work in a jcpenney salon in stur. ma and i weave .you just need to supply your own track hair .if intersted email me at beatnikcat03@hotmail.com
~ nicque
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic