Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairblending? Ever hear of it??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wantbangs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wantbangs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairblending? Ever hear of it??
    Posted: March 16 2004 at 11:30am
I am looking to thicken my thin hair. Now since finding this site I am more confused than ever!!
Great legnths, cinderella, hairlocs etc Hairblending I have heard of but realize it is way too pricey for me. Any suggestions?? Also I am in NYC and would love to find someone who knows what they are doing at a reasonable costs! Almost sounds impossible......
FASHION101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FASHION101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2004 at 3:55pm
email me at robyn_m_bishop@yahoo.com. I am experienced with extensions. email me and we can talk about procedures. i can help you with your questions.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
tapyron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapyron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2004 at 3:36pm
Hi Wantbangs. I''ve heard about hair-blending and hope to have it done one day. Currently I'm wearing my hair using braided in extensions. I''''ve spoken with Dino, the creator of the hair-blending process that''''s used at Sequence in NU. Yes, it is rater pricey so I''m having to save in order to have it done but it''''s going to be worth it. Dino sent me a cd that explains the different ways of attaching hair and also explains a little bit of the hair blending process. I think it's probably one of the best and safest ways to add hair without damaging my own. Their website address is www.sequencehair.com. Check it out when you get a chance and if you decide you want more info you can email me and I'll be glad to give you the name of someone you can call there to get a free phone consultation. Happy hunting for the right process for you!!!

T. Pyron
tapyron@yahoo.com
sweet t View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2004 at 5:57pm
Has anyone heard of any other techniques that are close to hair blending. I did inquire about that techique, but you have to come back every 1-2 months just for the up keep and i live too far away to be flying back and forth. if anyone hears of anything feel free to email me at sweettofee27@yahoo.com
bo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2004 at 5:38pm
i have heard of hairlocs it is supposed to be tied on and not glued or bonded on
chicibambi
bo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2004 at 5:39pm
Hairlocs has any one else heard about it and is it any good??
chicibambi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic