Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want hair extensions
    Posted: March 18 2004 at 6:10pm
I am looking into getting hair extensions and am wondering what type of results anyone has had with the hairloc method. Also what is the average cost for the longest hair extensions? And last but not least, ANyone out there that you can reccomend? I'm in San Diego but will travel.
Loliya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loliya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2004 at 7:40pm
I'm a hair extensionist in the Phoenix area. I don't do hair locs, but I use a system that is has the same concept, but I use much better hair, and the pieces are smaller so they are undetectable. I've been in the business a long time and have sifted through all the good and the bad things that are out there. I only do five different methods (three of which I have created and patented myself) that are completely non-damaging. So don't worry about hair loss. Call me at 480-206-0052
Loliya
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic