Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-tensions New Online Hair Store

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
x-tensions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-tensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-tensions New Online Hair Store
    Posted: November 15 2004 at 3:14pm
Hello

My names Angey and im from England, I have just opened a new online hair extension shop http://www.x-tensions.com i dont have much stuff on yet ive started with synthetic hair and ill progress on to adding wigs and human hair and all sorts of acccessories needed for the extension service, id be so grateful if you could all take a look and tell me what types of hair you would like to see added to my shop to make it a successful online store. Please take a look around all the best quality hair and purchase to your hearts desire.

Thank you
Angey - X-tensions
Hair Extension Online Shop
http://www.x-tensions.com
corry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 11:30pm
I hope your store does well, by the way do you sell icyhair extensions for fusion bonding or are you planning to on your site?
Many blessings corry
cait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 12:39am
congrads on your new site~ i hope you very well. i will pass your info on...
Smile, it makes your heart happy......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic