Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Take Down gets adhesive out of hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kris408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Take Down gets adhesive out of hair
    Posted: December 30 2004 at 2:50am
y dont u use a cleansing shampoo.... My clients would die if i used dishsoap....if it works it works i hope u pore it into a good looken bottle... it even sounds scarry,,,,
Kris
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 1:59am
You can find Take Down at

http://www.millresources.com/takedown/takedown.htm

I have used it after taking out the Shrink Links and it really helps get all the gunk out without damaging the hair.

As for the ingriedients, I don't have a bottle in front of me, but I know it's a bunch of different oils, peanut oil being one of those.

I take the shrink links out the the client's hair, and then put the Take Down cream over their hair where the residue is, like I am doing a deep conditioning treatment. I put a cap on them and have them sit under the dryer for 10 minutes or so. It really softens the sticky residue up to you can comb it easiy out.

The only downside is that it leaves the hair oily, so I wash the client's hair usually a couple good times with dish soap! (it really cuts the grease!)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic