Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I think this is a great idea for a message board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I think this is a great idea for a message board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think this is a great idea for a message board
    Posted: January 09 2001 at 6:44pm
Karen,

What a great idea for a message board! I read your message on the General Hair Talk message board and I agree with you that growing long hair is a long-term commitment.

Anyway, I look forward to contributing to this message board. :-)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 7:28pm
Reply to message: 24.2.1
Hi Dave,

Jeff and I have been getting emails asking for a similar forum and here it is. I am excited because it can be a great place to share hair growing encouragement along the way.

In fact, when I decided to grow my hair I found a "hair growing buddy" by the name of Cindy (are you still out there Cindy?) and we both worked together to focus on getting our hair back in shape. In fact, Cindy found the original long hair expert that we both went to about growing our hair. Luckily for Cindy her hair was untouched by dye or Clairol Nice n Easy (like mine). So she did n`t have to get a drastic chop like I did.

Cindy and I used to work together in the software industry and when I saw her last, her hair was mid back. I have not talked to her in awhile. I will have to call her and see what is up with her hair at this point.

At any rate, when my hair would drive me nuts I would call Cindy and rag about it to her. :-) She would always help me by keeping me encouraged.

Then of course the Web hit and I have found a lot of great "long hair buddies" like Dave Decker who is a genius with his own long loncks (I hate you Dave, your hair is longer and better looking than mine) (of course I am only kidding Dave but you do have awesome hair)

So anyway, I hope we can all help each other be long hair buddies and benefit from the shared wisdom.

I still have several secrets up my sleeve that I have never shared anywhere and maybe I will spill a few here. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen

PS. Thanks to all for your support of HairBoutique.com. Jeff and I appreciate all of you very much.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic