Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Plastikhaar falls?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plastikhaar falls?
    Posted: January 31 2005 at 10:27pm
I really want some Plastikhaar, because it looks sooooooo gorgeous. However, I don't think I'd get much extension use out of it, since I already have long hair, and human matches my texture better for the small amounts I use. So, for those of you who've seen PH up close, do you think it would make good falls? That way, I wouldn't really have to worry much about matching my real haircolor (which changes every couple months). Is the higher quality worth it for temporary wear? I have a bunch of falls made out of regular toyokalon, body toyo, and deep wave kanekalon, which are okay, but I find the toyo ones kind of coarse.

Opinions welcomed! =)
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 10:32pm
of course!

Falls are good in the fact that you can use lower quality hair, like regular silky straight, because you wont be wearing it like extension hair, but you can always always use better quality hair, for even nicer results :)
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 10:51pm
I just bought a fall (the Deluxe one: http://plastikhaar.ch/wholesale/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=160) from Plastikhaar, and it's gorgeous! I emailed Sara about all the streaks I wanted (it's baby pink and blonde), and she made it perfectly. I'm very happy. That one has small combs inside it, so it's more like a traditional fall or 3/4 type, but I'm sure you could get ones that are more like ponyfalls, if that's what you want.

Anyway, you can check out the selection here: http://plastikhaar.ch/wholesale/index.php?cPath=28 . Sara seems quite willing to customize with whatever colors, textures, streaks, etc., you want.

Good luck! :)
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 11:20pm
Hehe, Jenny, I didn't even think about the fact that Sara makes them. I was thinking of just buying a few packs of hair and making my own......but there's an idea. Ohhh, more shopping to do. I'm spending my tax refund before I've even filed! =)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic