Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - loose pastikhaar and dome  plat and red show off
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

loose pastikhaar and dome plat and red show off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: loose pastikhaar and dome plat and red show off
    Posted: January 31 2005 at 11:27pm
x posted

saw kris topher in manhattan today [mail]that1randomkid@yahoo.com[/mail] and he did hairpolice pinchbraids at an awesome price and they were way awesome. i am totally more than satisfied i could cry of joy.

b4

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!
i love plastikhaar
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2005 at 11:56pm
Wow, that is soooooo fabulous! I love that red.....okay, I love red hair in general. Do you remember exactly which colors you got in which brands?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 12:12am
oh yea, the dome is the blonde (mostly, it is white and pale blonde) and some platin blonde and "blonde" and blut rot (red) from plastikhaar.

so it's five dif packs of hair but i didn't use nearly all the dome.
i love plastikhaar
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 12:17am
Looks great and I love the red.

See, a lot of people are afraid to put these in-your-face expressive colors in and I absolutely love it. Life's too short to be boring -- go bold!

Congrats on the cool mane.
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 12:34am
Love it - I like the red lipstick too. :-)
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
Aeone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 12:57am
very pretty hair - all these beautiful show-off's are
getting me hella jealous, lol :) :) :)

congratz, it's awesome :)
juliejetson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliejetson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 1:10am
It looks lovely, Mer. Kris does great work.

Glad to hear you made it out of the house.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 4:11am
Just gorgeous--and I'm loving the red! I think I'm going to do a Dome/PH combo, too.

How many packs did you use, and how far up your head do the braids go?

Congratulations on a beautiful mane! :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 11:00am
thanks everybody!

jenny they went right up to the crown!

the braids are sooooo tiny!!!! i am sooooo impressed! even in my thin hair you can't see them.
i love plastikhaar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 11:16am
oh yea, i think we used two packs dome, one pace red plastikhaar, one pack blonde plastikhaaro, one pack blonde plastikhaar, and a lil extra dome white and blonde but not much....
i love plastikhaar
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2005 at 5:49pm
So (just to make sure I'm following), you used a little more than 4 packs total? :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic