Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

agape hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: agape hair
    Posted: February 03 2005 at 11:58pm
Has anyone ever tried this hair?

http://www.agapecollection.com/home.htm

Also, is anyone here familiar with Agape's 'Invisible Illusions' method? I know it's quite similar the Alegna, 'Micro illusion' method. Has anyone tried the micro illusion method? (www.alegna.com) There's a lot of talk about it on the Black Media message board.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2005 at 11:59pm
Opps!

The URL for micro illusions is:

http://www.alegnahair.com/
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 1:19am
Hey MetalGirl,

I think Afropuffs has or is going to get microillusions. I'm not sure which version, though.

About the Agape hair itself, I've seen some negative feedback on BHM. Let's see...searching...here it is (it looks like there are a lot more reviews, but this is the most recent):
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12849

:)
AfroPuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroPuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 5:30am
I haven't gotten them yet, I'm not sure if I'm going to get micro illusions or not. I did the research on it but I don't know if I want to make the commitment anymore.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 5:33am
It does sound like a big commitment, I have to say. How much is the cost? Is it true that it takes several days to install? :)
AfroPuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroPuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 6:04am
The cost with everything is around 2500. And yes everywhere I checked said it could take up to 32 hours.
fabulous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabulous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 6:57pm
I've ordered a pound of agape straight weft hair.
It's ok it doesn't tangle or matt. The only problem I had was when I used anything oily on my scalp like wild growth the hair became stringy. The owner Jas is very nice and knowledgeable. I understand from other hair threads she doesn't get back to her customers sometimes. But I never had a problem with her responding to any of my questions. I still have a half of pound left. I switch to Bliss hair which I love, but now I'm hearing alot of people are having problems with them. I hope I don't have this problem when I decide to order from them again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic