Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Plastik Haar and Tangles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2005 at 12:25pm
doc-
i will try the baby oil gel mostly bc i like the smell, but i hate the testure/feel of the citre shine and those types of serums/etc.
another cheap alternative found in the ethnice aisle is pink glosser. i used this on my pony tails before i even knew about the 'caucasian' world of fake hair/ hair extensions. (hanging out with my black friends at bss and them encouraging me to wear ponys, etc. the trick is not to put too much on though, bc this stuff is oil. it prolly is similar to the baby oil but in a spray bottle so you don't have to get your hands icky (good for me lol)

sherrie

the grocery store. got2b is a colorful product line by fatboy. it runs about $6. see, when i was looking at shoine spray, i sprayed one spritz of each to see if it dried oily or dry like hairspray. if it was like hairspray i didn't want it for my synth hair, if it was like hairspray i knew i might want it someday to spray right b4 i go out.

this is an img from cvs but i saw it at stop and shop ( my grocery store )
i love plastikhaar
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2005 at 4:29pm
Oh Doc I am so sorry that you got such a bad first impression of this board. What went on here yesterday is not the norm. The admin. has stepped in and taken care of the problem. So hopefully things will resume as normal. This is normally a friendly board. And Im sure that everyone here would love for you to stick around!
boogiemama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boogiemama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2005 at 12:28am
I love Bed Head "Headrush" spray for extensions.
It's like aerosol silicone in a can.
You can also get the knock off version for much less.
I get it at Sally's Beauty Supply, it's the same design can. It's made by Beyond the Zone and called "Flasher".

All long hair tangles whether it's fake or not.
No way around that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic