Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Plastikhaar Hairpieces

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plastikhaar Hairpieces
    Posted: March 08 2005 at 12:19pm
Have you gals ever checked out the hairpieces at Plastikhaar?
http://plastikhaar.ch/wholesale/index.php?cPath=28
They have those long elastic falls in wild colors (I'm thinking the pefferschwarz with violet - so Elvira!) and those red ringlet things that Leia modeled so beautifully.
Anyway, they're fun.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 7:59pm
Yup. I got one of the Deluxe falls, and it's lovely! Sara customized the colors for me--I got Vanille and Weiss (blended), with Baby Rosa (pink) streaks. She made it totally to spec--asking me how thick I wanted the streaks and how far apart from each other. I highly recommend it!

:)
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 9:09pm
Thanks for showing this page. A few items interest me. I like the hair band because it looks like the weft I wear now. To buy wefts in my color I have to buy 5m of it which cost me $75.00 where you girls who shrinkie and stuff only pay $13.00 a bag. With the haar band it will cost around $25.00. I have a ? about the hair falls. How do you wear such a thing? I love the way it looks in the back but what is the front like? How do you wear your hair under it? Is it comfortable?
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 10:11pm
Well, the Deluxe fall is like any 3/4 fall basically, although the combs are on the front sides, instead of right at the front, so you need to use some boby pins. It's pretty comfortable, but it's still a fall, and I don't wear them every day or anything. I do think the Deluxe is rather dramatic-looking, and fortunately, I have pics! Sara sent me these photos before I bought it (I can't say enough about that girl's customer service). :)

:)
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 10:19pm
OH. Mygod, Jenny - it's awesome! And I'll second that about the customer service - when she was in Japan, she instructed Simone to send my order even tho I hadn't paid yet (I bought the color ring at old price, ordered hair, there was a credit...). So I got the hair in 5 days and she billed me when she got back. And she doesn't know me from Adam! It's a great business she's got going there.
Also, CHECK THESE PICTURES OUT:
http://www.plastikhaar.com/photo/index.php?name=einweihung&zahl=21
They're pictures taken at the opening of their new shop in Lucerne, I guess...there's some great looking hair on the guests and you can see what Sara's shop looks like!
Here's my new favorite hairdo:
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2005 at 10:25pm
The shop is amazing-looking, and I love that pink hairdo! I would highly recommend Sara for custom pieces (in addition to her awesome monofiber, of course). She really works with you to create exactly what you want. I sent her tons of pics trying to explain exactly what colors I wanted, and she got it perfectly, asking lots of follow-up questions. I was so impressed by the whole transaction! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic