Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

proclaim super bond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: proclaim super bond
    Posted: March 14 2005 at 5:09am
I use both chick xx
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 6:30pm
Amanda what method do you use shrinkies or micro rings?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 9:32am
Hi there, yes the hair comes out as it goes in, even after 2/3 months of washing xx
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 1:25am
Is the hair reusable again tho? Of course with the price of synth it really wouldnt matter if it was reusable or not...lol...
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 3:14am
I always tip my hair with latex and nail glue. There's no mess, its easy to get off your fingers and it gives the same end result xxx
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 5:15pm
Does tipping the latex with nail glue extend the life much? I really do prefer tipping with LG, for me it goes very fast and I get a nice tip but Im tired of ordering LG and only getting half a bottles use out of it before its all dried up. Im trying to find another glue solution thats cheaper and closer to home.
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 4:58pm
yep you can pretip with latex and use the nail glue. Some of the ladies here do it all the time!
jenn c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenn c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 4:15pm
ok ladies i ordered liquid gold from the company on monday with 2 day shipment never recieved it its now friday . i live in a very small town the only thing i found was proclaim latex hair glue so i bougth it do u think i can pre bond with the latex and then coat with nail glue???? i have to finish pre tipping tonight my mom is driving two hours up to spend my birthday with me and to help me with my extensions!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic