Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Exensions-Plus Photos on BHM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exensions-Plus Photos on BHM
    Posted: March 14 2005 at 5:12am
That's why we use nail glue chick cos it don't go into the hair xx
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 6:52pm
I just love the zig-zag wefts!!

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 4:28pm
Thanks for finding that! I was undecided between his and her,glamor and EP for stick hair. I will go with EP. I am going to try and tip the hair with nail glue and use shrinkies at least I wont have to pre tip to much work!!! By the way can some one tell me if they have done this dose the nailglue melt to the hair or stay hard.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 4:14pm
Hey girls,

I just came across this thread on BHM, and I know a lot of you have been interested in the EP hair. One of the members, 1Queen, has posted photos and a very positive review here: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13908&PN=1

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic