Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dark Circles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2003 at 6:28pm
I think "Physicians Formula" does too.

A Gallon a day! Waaaaa...I am so proud of you. That's really good.

The skincare that I love is a private label line that I carry at my Salon, called "Sophie's Skin".....We have a Lavender Sage Moisturizing cream that is to die for....

But Alas...sigh... you guy's would have to come to my salon to get it.
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2003 at 5:03pm
Maybelline has good stick concealers in a yellowish hues
Trixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 10:54pm

Hmmm...thanks; but the problem is that I do drink lots of water (aprx 1 gallon a day), non-smoker, non-drinker, good sleeper!

Does anyone know of moisterizer that works well or makeup that works well to hide this luggage.

SOPHIE---can you suggest a certain brand that makes the amber colored concelear?

THANKS
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 6:51pm
Get your sleep, drink lots of water...avoid caffiene, pop, alcohol and of course smoking.

Amber colored consealer under your foundation works well. Yellow neutralizes the lavender/blue shadows.
Trixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 4:51pm
I always look so tired---my eyes have little dark patches under them. I think it is because I have such a fair complexion. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for minimizing this problem. THANXS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic