Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best pink lipstick or gloss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best pink lipstick or gloss
    Posted: August 21 2003 at 12:21am
Does anyone know of a really good matte pale pink lipstick or lipgloss? Everytime I find a color I really like, it ends up having a shimmery or glittery look to it. I love the pink that Angelina Jolie wears. I appreciate any help you can give me, thanks!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2003 at 9:53pm
Well first of all tr, if you don't want a shimmery or shiny look, don't use lip gloss. Lip gloss is always more that way than lipstick is.

Have you tried Revlon or L'oreal lipstick? To me they are acceptable, not too glossy.

It seems to me though that they are making lipsticks as well as lip gloss a little more shiny these days. Am I wrong about that?
tina
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 7:11pm
I have recently become a fan of Mac lipsticks. They have one that goes on like a regular lipstick but when it wears off it still leaves a stain and actually looks more natural. They have oodles of colors.
They also have a really matt lipstick that stays on well and doesn't shine at all. Not too many colors yet but I really like it.

They have their own store in the malls here but I am sure you can find Mac cosmetics on the web too.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
lucia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 7:35pm
i know what brand of lipstick angelina wears it was in allure magizine but i cant find the magizine but i know it is a mac brand
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic