Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help Removing Semi-Permanent Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Slightly Nervous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slightly Nervous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help Removing Semi-Permanent Makeup
    Posted: September 28 2003 at 5:11am
Hey there, I've got a 'small' problem, a couple of 'friends' of mine decided to 'make me up', ordinarily, I wouldn't have minded much, but the problem is, they used semi-permanent makeup, I've managed to get rid of most of it, but not all, especially around the eyes I can't get rid of. Any suggestions?
trixxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trixxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2003 at 9:38pm
Have you tried an eye make up remover?
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2003 at 10:50pm
Slightly nervous.
You had "friends" put on eye makeup for you? Why didn't you put on your own eye makeup? Are you a gay guy or something? Or maybe experimenting being a drag queen?
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 10:38pm
Slightly nervous.
You had "friends" put on eye makeup for you? Why didn't you put on your own eye makeup? Are you a gay guy or something? Or maybe experimenting being a drag queen?

That was absolutely horrid of you. He or she needs advice, not to be made fun of!

anyway, when I cant get all my makeup off, I just use Equate hand soap, which works really well. Try that, hun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic