Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Removal Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tiger_chick41 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiger_chick41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Removal Products
    Posted: May 08 2004 at 12:32pm
Hi,
My brother wants to remove the hair off his back. He eventually wants to get it removed by the laser treatment, but until then he wants something temporary. I was wondering if anyone has tried Nad's hair removal. Or if you have any other product ideas. He has tried Nair and not had any luck. I would appreciate any products you would know of that would work. Thanks.
Jenna
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2004 at 1:52am
Electrolysis and laser are the only thing that permanently works to remove hair. The rest of the stuff is gimicks.
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2004 at 5:31pm
Use electric clippers to get the worst of it off, then go over it with shaving cream and a razor. You or someone else would have to do it for him, though. He could also go to the salon to have it waxed.
jessicar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 7:09pm
Nair makes me breakout, but I like neet. It seems to work better. He can buy wax like nads at the store and have someone help him.
jessicar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 7:12pm
I have tried nads and for some reason it worked fabulously on longer hair like my arms, but less well on short hair like my legs. I found the hair it did remove to be pretty effort less and it dosen't smell to bad like nair. You can buy wax at the drugstore, but all the other brands can harden and be a real pain to get off. I would reccomend either the nads or go to a beauty store and buy some of their wax.
hlgreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hlgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 9:33pm
As mentioned earlier I would suggest waxing. It lasts a lot longer then shaving as well as eliminates the pain and rashes that Nair leaves most with.

There is a wonderufl Hair Removal Microwave Wax Kit for Face & Body which includes the wax, soothing oil (which smells really good), 20 cloth strips, 2 spatulas, and instructions all for a very low price, less time, and the best results.

I use it as well and definitly recommend this!

If your interested in it please contact me for ordering information.

H. Green
hlgreen@email.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic