Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i dont know what type of makeyup to wear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
themoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i dont know what type of makeyup to wear
    Posted: January 08 2005 at 3:55pm
hello
i would like to know what colors would look good on me

first off my skin tone is kinda like a mix of beyonce and jennifer freeman and i have medium brown eyes i have really dark brown hair almost black people say i have really pretty eyes so i would lie to play those up but i would still like it to look natural and i would also like to play up my lips to.

if yall could help me i would be so greatful

cat_goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat_goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 5:15pm
Hi there

My advice would be to find a sephora near you and go and have your make up done by a consultant - its free and you can get some really good advice. You could also try your nearest Mac store (sometimes have them at nordstroms).
Hope that helps!
Pharmdarling24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pharmdarling24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 8:04pm

hey,

if you want to play around on your own, my advice would be with your great skin color and eyes you have flexability! shimmery shadows would show up on you really good and as for lips I am a big fan of gloss ( it leaves a hint of color ) pinks look good with any skin tone but for darker skin don't go too light pink. as far as color for your eyes the skys the limit! but stay away from matte colors unless it is taupe or a neutral, stay away from too bright gauty colors they don't complement anyone! ( bright blue, flourescent greens are a no,no) and as for mascara black is best. Oh please buy a good foundation it makes a heck of a difference! try elizabeth Arden or lancome they are great! oh and in the summer skip the foundation and use a hint of bronzing powder.

LostForever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 9:10pm
You've got a warm, dark complexion and deep dark hair. Enhance your
gorgeous coloring with colors that make you glow.

Lipcolor: Blackberry, chocolate, brick red, black cherry, caramel.
Eyeshadow: Puple, plum, shimmery brown, gold.
Lady_Lynz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady_Lynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 9:34pm

I completely agree with LostForever.

Go with an autumn palette of colors -- burgundies, golds, chocolates, warm fall colors.

you'll look like a goddess

<3, Lady_Lynz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic