Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rosacea Tips?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
feliche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feliche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosacea Tips?
    Posted: March 21 2003 at 9:38am
proactiv is GREAT. have you tried it? order it and give it
a chance to work. it's the ONLY thing that ever helped
my acne! go to their website at www.proactiv.com
hope you'll invest. i've seen some WORST CASE SCENARIOS
use proactiv and it worked! TRY IT! hope it works for you!
Karen M. Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen M. Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2003 at 12:51am
Hi,

I have this problem on my cheeks only. Which is bizarre but my dermatologist said it is common to have it just on one part of your face. He gave me a prescription for MetroGel 0.75% that will clear up the pimples BUT gives me a low grade headache and stomache. That worries me that skin medication can impact my stomach. Also, my hair seems to act up after I use it for a few days. Needless to say, I resist. He also offered me antibiotics but I absolutely refused to take them for a lot of reasons too numerous for here...unless you want to hear....

So I depend on home remedies to some extent. I have found that an oatmeal face mask made with real oatmeal and spring water will calm my redness and pimples down.

Even though they say that food does not have an impact, alcohol really makes my condition flare up.

Hope that helps.

Karen
Gwen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2003 at 6:19pm
Help!!!!! Other than horrible lotion from my derm I can't seem to find anything that will help my horrible pimples. Any help would be appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic