Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oily skin products??????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Courtney_Josephine_Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Courtney_Josephine_Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oily skin products??????
    Posted: March 04 2003 at 10:57am
I have oily/combination skin... I have tried all types of products, expensive ones as well for oily skin.
Some of them are ok and some of them seem to make it worst. I was wondering if anyone knows of some really good products that help control oil all day long? Please let me know.
Cheers****
Rose
jessm1014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessm1014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 1:18pm
Hi. I haven't tried this product, but have heard that it works well. It's called Super Matte Anti-Shine, and you can order a sample of it on the Makeup Atrist's Choice website. If you happen to try it, let us know if you like it!
threejobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threejobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 1:56pm
Oily skin is the story of my life. The only things that really work for me is to use a toner (neutrogena)after cleansing with Olay wipes for combination skin. I use a very light moisturizer (neutrogena). Clinique has a product (I forget the name) that you apply before foundation that keeps the shine down. I too have tried all the expensive so called products for oils skin and none has really worked. Face powder is my best friend! I use it several times during th day to suck up the oil and cut down the shine. Summer! forget it! nothing works then!
threejobs!
Kyla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2003 at 12:45am
Try Velocity skincare line from Mary Kay, the moisturizer is an oil controller.
Oil Mattifier (MK) before foundation.
Beauty Blotters, a tissue that absorbs oil instead of powder.
and some foundations can help control oil as well!
Ky
emmawatson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmawatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2010 at 12:27am
Oily skin is shiny, thick and dull colored. Often a chronically oily skin has coarse pores and pimples and other embarrassing blemishes. It is prone to blackheads. In this type of skin, the oil producing sebaceous glands are overactive and produce more oil than is needed. The oil oozes and gives the skin a greasy shine.

Edited by emmawatson - June 11 2010 at 11:29pm
Emma Watson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic