Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Large Pores

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MEME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Large Pores
    Posted: March 19 2003 at 4:05pm
I have huge pores in my skin and they seem to show up even more with makeup on. Any suggestions of how I can make them look smaller.
Trixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2003 at 9:53pm
hmmm....i'm no expert; but I do believe that there are various face masks on the market that help reduce the size of pores---you might want to look into that.

Good luck!
hunikat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunikat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2004 at 3:07am
I just posted on this.Witch hazel works wonders! It what is in most oners , only they don't work as well as the straight stuff! After washing face close pores with this on a cotton pad. Btw....here is how to get a great face! Wash your face with apple cider vinger will help clear your face up in every way! And will help even out skin tone as well! Btw both are cheap and work better then anu thing you can find out there !
hunikat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunikat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2004 at 3:09am
I just posted on this.Witch hazel works wonders! It what is in most toners , only they don't work as well as the straight stuff! After washing face close pores with this on a cotton pad. Btw....here is how to get a great face! Wash your face with apple cider vinger will help clear your face up in every way! And will help even out skin tone as well! Btw both are cheap and work better then anything you can find out there !
CKY_2084 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CKY_2084 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 10:45am
What is WITH HAZEL and can you get it at a local store? Thanks and what exactly are LARGE PORES just to make sure I know what Im talking about? THANKS
EdensRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdensRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 12:10pm
I have large pores in my T-Zone area, and I've found using a facial mask with sulfur, such as the Proactive or Queen Helene Mint Julep Maque works really well for closing them and making them less visible.
"Courage is grace under pressure."
- Ernest Hemingway

Kim J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 12:29pm
Witch hazel is a common drugstore item and is sold in the form of a liquid. It is inexpensive and safe. It can be used externally for relieving skin irritations, sunburn, insect bites and stings, bruises, abrasions, poison ivy/oak rash, diaper rash, eczema and bedsores. Witch Hazel is also a non-drying astringent which can help to close pores and remove dirt and make-up.

It can be found in any drugstore or grocery, Wal-Mart Etc. It is usually near the hydrogen peroxide and alcohol.
-Happy Hair Days
Kim
mark82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 3:34am
Treatment For Enlarged Pore visit this
http://www.bestincosmetics.com/enlarged-pores.htm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic