Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BOILS! redness on skin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
80s soulman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80s soulman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BOILS! redness on skin
    Posted: March 20 2003 at 1:19pm
hey iam just tryin to find out what is the best thing to use or to get rid for boils on skin. i always seem to have alot of my skin and it seems that whenever one goes more just come back i did go to the doctors to get some creme which did work well but now it seems to just come back not as bad thoe but i still have 2-3 and they are very painful and they are bright red so u can see them anywhere.

please help?

thanks
k.liston
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2003 at 6:42pm
Mann....Soulman: that does sound painful...I always thought that boils were a systemic thing???? What did your doctor say?? Why do they keep coming back?

I remember having one in my life....a long time ago...It was painful...I'm going to do a little research...Hmmm.....Hang in there.
threejobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threejobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 1:50pm
There used to ba product called "boil ease" on the market. Try CVS or some other such drugstore. The best way to use it is to apply to the boil, then cover it, you may have to do this several nights in a row, this should draw the stuff out. It should come to a head and then you can apply a warm compress and pressure, use a wash cloth to ligthly squeeze the stuff out. Be sure to use some peroxide to clean it out afterwards. Then you can apply some Benzoil peroxide to dry it up. I know about this becasue I had 2 a few years ago and some else passed this solution on to me. IF the boil is in a hidden area, you can apply the "boil ease" several times a day, be sure to cover it since the product seems to work best when it is covered. Take a tylenol for the pain, which will ease as soon as the boil comes to head and you get out the stuff in it. Hope this help you.
threejobs!
soulman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 7:01pm
hey thanks again. i went to the doctors and he kinda saying its a mild case of acne which iam tellin him they are red things that cant pop and that are painful but now iam just on medication for some type of pills that make me feel strange and ive noticed that some parts look red on my face so iam hoping its gettin betta and bringing them out cause iam going away soon and i cant be havin this mess on my face lol. ughhh.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic