Best Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Best Haircut
Direct Link To This Post Dunkinonfools March 26 2005 at 7:59pm  Quote Dunkinonfools Quote  Post Reply Reply

What is the Best Haircut to ask for because i usually get a 1-1/2 with the grain or a 2 wit the grain if there is a better way for a cut please reply. 1

Edited by Administrator
Direct Link To This Post masonbetha March 27 2005 at 1:25pm  Quote masonbetha Quote  Post Reply Reply
dark caesar
Direct Link To This Post ballaholic March 28 2005 at 12:01pm  Quote ballaholic Quote  Post Reply Reply

i always get a taper. i dont think other cats on here call it a taper i think they call it dark caesar or something

Direct Link To This Post BIGGMike March 29 2005 at 5:50pm  Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post Reply Reply
Fade is what we call in D town. If you got that 360 working and you want it thick. More power to you. Just like you said, a little off the top but keep the sides low too. I WISH I COULD GET THICK WAVES like you talking about. My hair is a little too coarse for that style. It will get nappy if it's any longer that 3/4 inch. 

Edited by BIGGMike
Direct Link To This Post allout August 13 2006 at 10:18pm  Quote allout Quote  Post Reply Reply
Its seems that no one likes the taper look with waves. It look clean to me as long as it ain't tapered to much.
Direct Link To This Post illadelph August 13 2006 at 11:06pm  Quote illadelph Quote  Post Reply Reply
yo mother****er dont post dead threads....plz. i didnt mean to get mad. it jus gets really annoying
 Post Reply Post Reply