Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm ashamed to admit...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2003 at 11:31pm
I agree with the supplements suggestions. Just wanted to add that I started trying out a LOT of different skincare regimens when I turned 30 (7 years ago) because I noticed wrinkling and loss of firmness, and have seen major improvements since implementing the following:

Cellex-C High Potency Solution
Hydra 5B Gel
Alpha Hydrox Cream (buy at drugstore)
Retinol formulation (a tube costs about $9 at Avon and lasts a LONG time)
Skin firmer like Lancome's Renergie Countour Lift

My favorite cleansers: Burt's Bees Orange Cleanser, Mario Badescu's Orange Cleanser (hmm, something about orange, perhaps the natural alpha hydroxy's?) and Victoria Principal's Advanced Skincare Cream

Moisturizers: Victoria Principal's Advanced Moisturizer, Burt's Bees Marshmallow Creme and Avon's Retroactive Age Reversal Cream

Toners: Mario Badescu's Aloe or Cucumber Lotion, Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce or Tomato Toner.

Masques: Mario Badescu's Orange Tonic Masque, Victoria Principal's Gentle Enzyme Treatment.

I've tried more than a few, and these tend to be my favorites. I have a tendency to always lift my eyebrows, causing lines, but when I don't do that, I have very minimal lines on my face at all, and I think it's because of the Retinol, Alpha/Beta hydroxy solutions and the Cellex-C Formulations.

Kris
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic