Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Silkky smooth feel...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
browneyes View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silkky smooth feel...
    Posted: June 03 2003 at 8:03am
I love that silky smooth feeling on my skin...as well as that sexy glow. I was just wondering what is everyone's favorite:

a) body lotion/moisturizer
b) body oil
c) body wash or soap

A) I love Neutrogena's Body Oil Sesame Formula. Though I don't use it as often as I should as I get lazy. But I sprayed it on this morning and fell in love with it once again.
B) I'm in between body lotion and soap. Right now I am using NIVEA lotion for Dry skin (it's alright, kind of thick).
C) And as per soap, I am using a free sample I received from Jergens which I don't like much. Anyone tried any of those fancy milk/honey/sugar soaps? Did you like them?

papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2003 at 1:17pm
hmm.. I only use A and C, A being Jergens skin firming lotion, and C being Oil of Olay body wash (fragrance free!).

I'm curious about using body oil, since I've been using hair oil for a month or so. Is using body oil the same? as in, I put it on, and then wash it off? or is it used like and lotion, and if so, how do you prevent it from getting onto everything?

Please educate!
browneyes View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2003 at 1:35pm
Well, I'm no expert but the way I do it is like this: After I shower, I towel dry gently leaving my skin still wet. Then I spray it all over and it takes a minute or so for it to be absorbed.
Afterwards there is no residue of the oil that would damage the clothing or come through. Even a klutz like me can do it! The skin is so silky and smooth and oh so softttttt
Erikah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 2:07am
You have got to try the Nivia Shimmer lotion, it is so cool and totally transforms the look of my skin. And SoftSoap has a new body wash out that is awesome. It's in an bright orange bottle and it has some kind of vitamins for skin that worl with the sun or something. It smells SO GOOD!! (thats really why I buy it!)
Person? View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Person? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2003 at 7:46pm
http://members.cox.net/bobthrasher/THIS%20IS%20ME!!!!.gif">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic