Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what can I use?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kristen016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristen016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what can I use?
    Posted: July 06 2003 at 4:30pm
I've had really bad acne ever since I was 12 I bought every face wash there was and nothing worked and then when I was 15 my mom took me to a dermatologist and the medicine and facewash she gave me worked great my face was actually clear again but then my mom couldn't afford to take me anymore and now at 16 my face is just as bad, I stopped going around Decemeber and I tried at least 5 different washes up until now and still nothing works, is there anything I can do?
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2003 at 4:20pm
Paula Begoun the "cosmetic cop" has 2 books that provide good info about acne. One is Don't Go To The cosmetics Counter Without Me 6th Edition and the Beauty Bible 2nd Edition. She also sells her own products via the internet that are comparably priced to what drug stores sell. Her web address is www.cosmeticscop.com. There's some good info on her site too if you can't buy her books.

Twanda
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2003 at 6:56pm
Or you can find her books at the library.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic