Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Minimizing Freckles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Minimizing Freckles
    Posted: August 01 2003 at 10:33am
Does anyone know how to minimize the appearance of freckles? or make them fade?

My 6-year old hates her freckles. I don't want to use foundation on her - she's too young. I keep telling her that her freckles are cute but she doesn't think so. I tell her that they will eventually fade as mine did. She says some kid on the playground said something mean to her about her freckles. I just told her people will say mean things sometimes and she needs to let it go.

Any advice?
Caramia

NewOrleansLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewOrleansLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2003 at 11:10am
Oh I wish that I had a good answer for you. I'm 27 and still have freckles. It dosen't help that I am very outdoorsy. I wear an SPF lotion but, that dosen't seem to stop the sun from making my freckles come out. Although, I've never been self conscious about my freckles. I'll see what I can find online for you and try out some of the things to see if they work.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but, wish we didn't."
Igor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2003 at 7:36am
Wish anyone could help with this one…
My freckles are actually getting worse! I suspect it might have something to do with the fact that my blonde hair seem to get redder…
The only thing I have found useful is to stay out of the sun… Really sad and boring, but it’s the only thing that really works for me
1BCiii
Golden/reddish blonde
Growing out from 0 mm, now a little
below shoulder lenght
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic