Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird "bumps"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Igor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird "bumps"
    Posted: September 12 2003 at 4:17am
I get these little red weird "bumps" some places along my hair line, mostly around my temples. They itch a bit and I always manage to scratch them when I comb and brush which makes them red and seem a little like a zit. I have tried almost all the different cleansing milks and toners I can get my hands on, but no matter what I do, they’re still there. It’s difficult to get to treat it since it’s mostly IN my hair…. My hair and the rest of my skin are fine
Could it have something to do with vitamin B? I have just read that too much of the B-vitamins can cause outbreaks and my intake of B-vitamins is quite high…
*sigh*
Anyone who can help?
1BCiii
Golden/reddish blonde
Growing out from 0 mm, now a little
below shoulder lenght
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2003 at 6:10am
Hi Igor...not sure about the vit.B, some questions.

*Are the bumps close together like a rash or random like blemishes?

*do they come to a head?

*how much do they itch? Are they like an insect bite, do they continue to itch until they go away?

Are they there pretty much all of the time or do they appear after a product you might use or any chemical treatment?

Would you consider your skin oily, dry or just oily in the T zone and forehead?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic