Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clammy Hands..HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lucky_777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky_777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clammy Hands..HELP!
    Posted: November 18 2003 at 5:13pm
Its embarrassing in school, my hands will sweat and when I set them on my desk they leave a sweat mark! They sweat all the time and its embarrassing.. which sometimes leads me to not want to even hold hands with boys or to the point where I'm embarrassed to give my friends high fives!

I have heard to put baby powder on my hands after washing them- it works for a couple of minutes but then I just start to sweat again and the powder makes my hands sticky.

I have also heard of some sort of surgery I think? But I think that would be too expensive for me to get.. I am also only 14.

Is there any EASY solution!? Please help!
-*LoVe IsN't AbOuT wHaT yOuR
eXpEcTiNg To GeT- iT's WhAt YoUr
ExPeCtEd To GiVe....WhIcH iS
eVeRyThInG.*-
RadioCure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RadioCure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2003 at 7:05pm
hey Lucky_777 i got the exact same problem. i haven't figured out exactly how to fix it but ive been tring different things for a while now. the most recent thing that ive been using is a product called Maxim which is for people with hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). i also think that im too young to have surgery. (im 15)

Maxim site:
http://www.stopsweat.com/index.html

Good Luck
someday the Trix rabbit is just gonna
snap and kick all yo asses.
gangstagurl604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gangstagurl604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2004 at 9:49am
If your case is special this might not work but there these things in Bath and Body Works called antibacterial hand gel. When you put it on it leaves a cooling effect and dry. I don't know 4 how long it will last though I have the clammy hand problem but its only when I take tests and get them back. I'll try it for a week and tell you how it goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic