Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dull, olive/tanned skin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dull, olive/tanned skin
    Posted: March 17 2004 at 7:31pm
i have a tanned/olive skin tone and it is very dull, i also have disclourations on my face is there a product that is safe to use and that will lighten skin not dramatically but enough to brighten it my face if so,how much is it and where can i buy it i live in toronto canada

-thanx to any replies
GGB001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGB001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2004 at 6:36pm
Get a face scrub And Also Use a glittery blush :-)
*~*Genna Grace Bishop Has now spoken*~*
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2004 at 10:31am
i already use a face scrub and i have glittery blush that i perfer not to wear alot, id rather actually get a product that helps my face not just cover it up

thanx for the reply GGBOO1
imweird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imweird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2004 at 2:32pm
i'm glad i'm not the only one, i have the exact same problem as you baby*flower my skin is very dull and i already use a face scrub as well, some one told me i should buy a skin lightener to brighten up my skin a bit, but i have heard things about skin lighteners being bad for your skin, and i have avoided the whole skin lightening thing. has anyone ever lightened their skin not dramatically but just enough for it to be a little brighter? and are they safe,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic