Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acne

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sweety Grace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweety Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acne
    Posted: April 14 2012 at 1:23am
I use VLCC Insta Fair & Glow Clear Skin Facewash to clear up my oily skin!!..  Its good

Edited by Sweety Grace - April 14 2012 at 1:25am
dorothy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorothy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2012 at 7:40am
Well, start drinking green tea. It has been widely accepted for its antioxidant properties, may be useful in the fight against skin damage and repair cells damaged skin. It is also ideal for cleaning skin blemishes and acne.
[url=http://www.tnktravelvietnam.com]Vietnam holidays[/url]
AlvinBasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlvinBasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2012 at 1:32am
Botox is usually a treatment which is used to deal with wrinkles, mostly within the upper face and round the eyes.

botox Dublin
| botox in Dublin
[url=http://www.amara.ie/treatments/fillers-lip-augmentation/]Lip enhancement Dublin[/url]
Oliverkahn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliverkahn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 11:28am
According from my point of view if you had a acne then it is too difficult to remove them.It is great to know that the whole version is so diificult,You have to do this thing to remove it.You have to going with the multani mitti it is good for the skin.
sanadepth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanadepth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2012 at 7:02am
Dermatologists usually recommend starting treatment of acne and then use the more extreme or dangerous treatment modalities, such as laser therapy or dermabrasion daily skin care regimen. A daily skin care program is necessary to prevent and treat acne and to maintain proper balance in the skin oil.
danielalvis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danielalvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2012 at 12:16am
The tomato is considered an excellent home to remove acne. Take vitamin A and antioxidants that help remove the scars of repair and reconstruction of damaged skin. Take the tomato slices and apply them to their scars. Use this treatment regularly and you will see excellent result.
codyford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote codyford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 11:46am
Acne is a disease that involves the oil glands of the skin. It is not dangerous, but can leave skin scars. Your skin has pores (tiny holes) which connect to oil glands located under the skin.
lilly213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilly213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2008 at 7:31am
I dont know any thing about  on Acne ...  but i will try and give some thing about it......Thanks

Ovarian Cysts No More

Galilea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galilea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2008 at 6:35am
I have had mild acne for about 2 years now, and I have tried many topicals, trying to find a "cure." I have researched a lot about this skin condition, but couldn't find very many reliable sources, and almost all of them say the same thing.
I do not think acne is "curable," and you have to cope with in adolescence, but there are steps that you can take to make your face better.
Do not try harsh topical treatments, or ANY KIND OF PILLS!!! Do not consume pills, since most (or maybe all of them) have bad side effects. Accutane has horrible body side effects, and is a total killer to babies inside pregnant women, and once you quit taking accutane, acne comes back for sure. I had tried consuming nutrient suppliments to make my acne better, but it produced little effect. Also, I do not rely on any other active ingredients than salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.
I had come across a very helpful site for an ultimate "prevention" to acne.Smile
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2008 at 9:57pm
spam
mary11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mary11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2008 at 2:07am
Acne is skin disease  which is cause due to oily skin ,we can prevent this acne through  < ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><>

http://www.holisticacnetreatments.com/

Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 6:57pm
Auugh! YOURE GOING TO GET SUED BY OLAY!
Aesha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 10:36am
Yes, I believe in inner and outer skin care!

Hi I’m 38 years old and refuse to go into my 40’s with bad skin. I found this product on-line called Naturally Clear an Aloe Vera skin care product that works!http://www.naturallyclear.com.

I been to the doctors nothing cleared up my pimples or my blemishes. This product is two steps facial cleaning and skin care vitamins. I’ve seen results in 2 weeks, it's going on 3 months now. I've been using Naturally Clear for 3 months now. People think I'm wearing makeup, I don’t wear makeup, I like showing my natural skin. I will not use anything else but Naturally Clear. Several girlfriends have ordered Naturally Clear and it's working for them also. Before I came across this product I would not go out and socialize.

Love the skin I’m in!
Aesha
Patience and perseverance have a
magical effect
Before which difficulties disappear
and obstacles
vanish.
GGB001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGB001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2004 at 6:35pm
How can I clear up my skin?
Thanks

Genna Grace
*~*Genna Grace Bishop Has now spoken*~*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic