Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

noxzema and water

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kanyewest86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanyewest86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: noxzema and water
    Posted: May 15 2004 at 4:26pm
What is the best noxzema products to use. I use the regular kind but am I supposed to follow it up with something?

And does water help your skin?

Thanx!!!
"Killin y'all niggaz on that lyrical shit
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips"

Kanye West (Last Call)
DeD PreZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeD PreZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2004 at 12:22am
HOW MANY TIMES MUST I STRESS THIS-TAKE A SHOWER DAILY AND YOU WONT GET PIMPLES!!!!!!
smoked out
Aesha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 7:59am
Yes drink plenty of water daily along with your daily vitamins.
Patience and perseverance have a
magical effect
Before which difficulties disappear
and obstacles
vanish.
Adrienne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrienne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 11:37am
Noxzema and water is good but when your done you can put a moistureizer, I just use whatever lotion is lying around lately it has been suave or some really good smelling stuff from victoria secret
EvanaJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvanaJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 8:25am
When I was younger, I used to put noxzema on my face and leave it on (no washing) because I liked the tingle! I think you're not really supposed to do this.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic