Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Biore Nose Blackhead strips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dj727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biore Nose Blackhead strips
    Posted: July 14 2004 at 7:00pm
ok. I used the Biore blackhead removing nose strips, when I pull it off I see tons of little (its looks like grass growing) but when i look at my nose the blackheads are still there, alittle less then before though. I even tried the Biore Ultra clensing nose strips. Still didnt remove the blackheads. Anyone have any advice on removing blackheads? I tried everything!
Don't Fear the Dark...Fear what's in it!
Sharry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 8:05pm
Well you seemed to be having more luck with those strips than I have :/. My mom always told me that blackheads could stay with you for your entire life...which really sucks!

The only way that I know to remove them is to go to a dermatologist and ask them to do it for you. You can control your blackheads by using Alpha Hydroxy adics (I have a face cream). It exfoliates the skin and the appearance of my black heads has significantly decreased. Just remember to use sunscreen when using the product (It can do serious damage to your skin).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic