Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting Rid of Blackheads!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dj727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting Rid of Blackheads!!
    Posted: July 31 2004 at 6:19am
Hey. I tryed the all the nose strips, I tryed all the heating masks, I tryed all the scrubs, I tryed all the soaps, I tryed every face wash out there!! Does anyone know how to get rid of blackhead on your nose!? I want them gone! The Biore nose strips dont remove all of them! Anyone have any ideas or tips to remove them?! Help needed! Thnx.
Don't Fear the Dark...Fear what's in it!
rosebud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosebud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 3:43pm
Try steaming your face. Boil water and pour it in a bowl, put your face over it and cover your head with a towel. Let your face sweat. Wont rid you of blackheads but will clean out oil befor eit accumulates. I dont think theres a magic treatment, some people just get them.
dj727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 1:06pm
kool. thnx. im gonna try that tonight!
Don't Fear the Dark...Fear what's in it!
hunikat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunikat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2004 at 2:34am
Wash your face with apple cider vinger will help clear your face up in every way! And will help even out skin tone as well!
ancienthills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ancienthills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2004 at 1:40am
microdermabrasion is the ONLY thing that ever worked for me.
Kind Regards,
Beth
elle100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elle100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 9:33pm
To get rid of blackheads you would need to make an appointement with a Licensed Esthetician for a deep pore cleansing.

She will suggest PROFESSIONAL skincare products to use at home between facials.

Professional skincare products are geared to your individual skin's needs. They have more active ingredients than Over The Counter (OTC) skincare products that are geared to the masses.

You should have a monthly facial and use your skincare products at home as directed.

elle
Licensed Esthetician/Massage Therapist
emmawatson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmawatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2010 at 12:49am
Blackheads are the one of the major problem.It is mainly caused by the combination of skin oils. The black spots cannot be removed but it can be cured by taking small steps. 

Edited by emmawatson - June 11 2010 at 11:26pm
Emma Watson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic