Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eczema

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ladya View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eczema
    Posted: September 10 2004 at 3:38pm
Anyone else have eczema? I have had it for about 5 years on my back. It has never fully gone, it comes and goes. It itches, and has discolored my skin. Does anyone know of any secret? Or know of a way to remove the discoloration it has caused? I am scared to use banishing cream, it might make it more sensitive..Please help..
lost232 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lost232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2004 at 8:55pm
I HAD REALLY BAD ECZEMA TOO WHEN I WAS LITTLER...I GOT THIS STUFF FROM FRANCE CALLED "APLPHOSIL" WHICH WORKS SOOOOO GOOD. ANYTIME I SEE IT COMING I JUST APPLY SOME AND MNS. LATER IT'S GONE. ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAD IT REALLY BAD TOO AND WHEN I WENT TO FRANCE I BOUGHT HER A TUBE AND AFTER A COUPLE DAYS IT WAS COMPLETELY GONE...
I GUESS IT WORKS AS SOME KIND OF EXTRA HYDRATING THING.
THE ONLY PROBLEM YOU MIGHT HAVE IS GETTING IT. IT SUCKS THAT THE FRENCH SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SOLVED THE ECZEMA PROBLEM.
dnjedwards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnjedwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2005 at 3:20pm
My son has it and we use Elidel all over like lotion (to keep healthy skin healthy) and Dematop on trouble areas. This has kept his under control.

Good luck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic