Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acne body wash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Impulse_buyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse_buyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acne body wash
    Posted: October 11 2004 at 11:16pm
I used to use Clean&Clear Acne Body Wash but I can't find it anywhere! Before that, I used the acne body wash by neutrogena but it didn't seem to work well (maybe I didn't use it long enough). It seemed to make more bumps on my legs. Anyone know where I could find clean&clear?? Any other alternatives?? thanks!
"Cute but Psycho"
Shy One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shy One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2004 at 4:53pm
I tried Neutrogena and it didn't do anything for me either. Have you tried using Head and Shoulders Shampoo? If not, it sounds crazy but just wash the area with the shampoo. For better results leave it on for a little while. (doesn't have to be long) Tell me how it works for ya. I've been using it for a while and it helps. Are you female?
Come on... View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Come on... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Shy One Shy One wrote:

I tried Neutrogena and it didn't do anything for me either. Have you tried using Head and Shoulders Shampoo? If not, it sounds crazy but just wash the area with the shampoo. For better results leave it on for a little while. (doesn't have to be long) Tell me how it works for ya. I've been using it for a while and it helps. Are you female?

Read her nickname.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic