Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!!! plezz with my skin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shirley curly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shirley curly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!!! plezz with my skin
    Posted: December 11 2004 at 6:12pm
hi
im new to this but anyways

i have exzema and it like these little skin pimples that i have a medication for but it doesent do to much so i was wondering if there was sumthing to do to at least give me the apperance of smooth skin on my arms cause i have a formal this upcoming friday december 17

if u could help asap

thanks
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2004 at 6:02am
You can read all you can find about this condition (one site):
http://www.treat-eczema-now.com/index.jsp

I only had this once in my life and the only thing I found that made it go away was moisturizing the heck out of it (especially within a minute or two of getting it wet - like right after you get out of the bath). I didn't try any prescription creams for mine however, that may work better. Try moisturizing it several times a day, and also use your prescription cream as often as they prescribe. (Don't necesarily mix the two together, just alternate). Otherwise, try to leave it alone and don't touch it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic