Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dark under eyes...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 11:34pm
I also had, and notice how I said had dark circles. If you have read any of my previous responses, you know I am a big Lamas Beauty fan. They have the best products. All naturall a just absolutly wonderfull. They have an eye lightening cream which really does get rid of under eye circles. I am living proof. Not only that but it also gets rid of and prevents wrinkles. I don't have any yet (thank God) I'm only 30, but look much younger (part of it is due to my used of Lamas beauty anti-aging line). They also have a 100% money back guarantee. So you have nothing to loose, and great skin to gain. You can order their products at Lamasbeauty.com. You won't be sorry. You will also have no more dark undereye circles. Trust me!!
hairfitness101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfitness101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2005 at 8:43am
Can't wait to check out the website. Thank you so much. I am 30 also, my problems tends to be the dark under eye circles and dryness so even when i try to conceal, it makes me look older.I definitely need a cream product, the oils i use help alot,and when i am tan you don't notice them as much but right now,between my hectic schedule and the above problems i mentioned,i just feel old. I have boost up my vitamins and i need to give my workout a boost too. This last week has been hell with finals and work and my son's birthday(which is today-and we planned an outdoor party and its stormy)Just our luck,atleast we have a shelter but I am really bummed.Can't wait to check out the website you mentioned,maybe it will be just what i need.Thanks again.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 10:40pm

Hey Hairfitness,

Happy late birthday to your son. Sorry about the nasty weather. Hope it was fun anyway. I know what you mean about the hectic schedule, and what that can do to your skin. I hope you get to try out the products; they are truly amazing. Get the anti-aging package. It is much cheaper if you buy the packages, instead of individual products. You will be amazed at the results you will get. It already includes the eye gel, and their moisturizer which is amazing. The eye gel is a little teenie container, but it is so concentrated, it lasts about six months. Hey by way, they have a 100% money back guarantee. So you have nothing to loose. Hey another great product if you want to try it, is one that is sold at Silvercreeklabs.com. It is called collagen crush. I don't know if you know this, but collagen molecules are to big for your skin to absorb. So all those expensive creams with collagen are good for nothing. In order for you to replenish lost collagen (which us 30 year olds need to do) it must be taken internally. The stuff is amazing. It firms up your skin, it helps figth cellulite, gives you energy, and even helps getting a good night sleep. It is a liquid, and it must be mixed with water. You won't see any immediate results, but after about 6 weeks you'll see the difference. They have amazing products there. Check out the website, and also suscribe to receive their specials. Every monday you will get an e-mail with specials available to members only. You really save alot with them. Anyway, let me know if you try the lamas products, and how you like them. I hope they work for you as great as they have worked for me. Talk to you later!!!!

Edited by Sharyg11
hairfitness101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfitness101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2005 at 12:40pm

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. The party turned out really well.We had 15 children and about 20 adults. The rain held off until right after the opening of the gifts,the nice thing is that everyone helped us carry things back to the car(in the pooring rain),we really appreciated that.

I did check out the lamas site and have it bookmarked, I'm a little short on cash so i havent tried it yet, I can't wait to look at the other website you mentioned.Sounds great. I like anything all natural,the aubrey organics eye cream is around the same price and claims to do the same thing,wish i had the money to try both. I have even thought of trying Aloe Vera juice,its supposed to be great for you,full of aminos all all. Don't know yet if i will try it out or not. If i do,I will let you know. I do take an omega complex(3,6,&9)and it seems to really help both my skin and hair.It takes awhile though before you see results-about 3 weeks or so. I also tried Yardley's(walmart)oatmeal almond cream and my skin seems to like that,although i don;t know how natural it is. Aubrey also has some oatmeal products but they cost more.One of these days I'll break down and try it.Thanks for the tips and websites.!Can't wait to start trying!!!

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 5:50pm

hi guys,

I have dark circles and use andrea eye q's 2-in1 renewal patches and they work great.  You can see the difference after each use.  I think it will take lots of patches to take away my dark circles.  I wish they sold them in the Uk somewhere as i used to get them at my local pharmacy but they no loger stock them

I think the main ingredient in them is vitamin k and kojic acid that makes them work.  Has anyone else tried these?

Sweetcandicurlz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetcandicurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 10:36pm
So there called " andrea eye q's 2 in 1 patches"? Where can you get them at? Thanks!!
I love chocolate and monkeys!!I'm the sweetest peanutbutter cup chica you'll ever want to meet! love, hugs, and kisses.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic