Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

.:ScAr:.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sTyLeZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sTyLeZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .:ScAr:.
    Posted: February 09 2005 at 1:47am
hey..
I used to work at a grocery store and when I was putting things back, I was joggling this can and **** landed on my face, it bleed and I was mad because, I know it'll leave a mark! so, after a day or two, it started drying up BUT, there's a red dot, looks like a pimple, on the spot where it got hit, it's been 2-3 months now, and still not fading away nor improving. If you look close up, you will see it! anyways, I tried putting vitamin E & mederma, but it doesn't really reduce it. Just wondering if you guys know any good products for that kind of scar, more like a wound I supposed! thanx ppl!!
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 6:17am
i can really reccomend this product, i get it by mail order so im not sure if its available in pharmacies so have a look
http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/body-soul/mother-of-pearl-anti-scar-cream.asp

this stuff worked really well on my appendix scar- you can't really see it anymore......it also evened up my complexion which was prety badly blemished after over sunning myself in greece last year.
i can't take it no more so i'm going on a shopping spree
....H.A.R.M.A.R superstar....
sTyLeZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sTyLeZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 10:12am
hey.. thanx for the suggestion!
do you think it'll work I mean I had the scar for a month or so?
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 12:08pm
yes...for sure, it claims to work no matter how old the scar is......
sTyLeZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sTyLeZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 5:58pm
alrighty cool!
but you know what im talking about tho right?
like its not really scar lol (i dont even know) but you know when you get hit by a can and da aftermath yeah lol!
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2005 at 3:39am
yep...well this will prevent scarring, as well as fade existing ones.
i had another thought too...sounds a little strange, but if you can get hold of some oyster shells...wash them out...put them in a glass with a lot of lemon juice and leave it for a few hours a white creamy paste forms on the top, if you scrape this off and dab a little on a scar, twice a day for a week or so it will work really well..keep it in the fridge though!or it will start to smell baaaaad
sTyLeZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sTyLeZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 9:01pm
lol.. are u serious?! smells! how will it help tho?
sTyLeZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sTyLeZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 9:02pm
lol.. are u serious?! smells! how will it help tho?
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2005 at 1:14am
yes it works..it's the same as the mother of pearl cream, there is something in the shells that acts to repair skin.....the lemon just encourages the cream to form.....but if you can i'd reccomend buying a pot of the cream online...much easier!
chinid View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 2:41pm
go to www.freewebs.com/worldofentertainment23 we have a line of skin whitening creams and pills that will rid that scar quick and safe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic